Arabic is the official language of the 22 countries that form the Arab League. There are more than 300 million Arabic speakers across the world, though they predominantly live in the region stretching across the Middle East and North Africa. It is also one of the six official languages of the United Nations (UN).
Why Learn Arabic with Us?
- Our teachers are qualified native language experts who use the latest methods to ensure language learning success
- Our courses are online and offer high flexibility in terms of schedule
- All courses are accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group
- A certificate will be issued at the end of each course
Why Learn should you learn Arabic?
- Improve your career prospects in the Middle East
- Make travelling across the region more rewarding and comfortable
- Impress and understand your friends and colleagues
- Enrich your understanding of the rich Arabic culture through its language