Around 75 million people speak Turkish as their first language, making it one of the world’s 15 most widely spoken first languages. Another 15 million people speak Turkish as a second language. In addition to Turkey, Turkish speaking people live in the Balkans, the Caucasus, and in Western Europe. The largest Turkish immigrant community lives in Germany, where Turkish is the second most widely spoken language after German.
Why Learn Turkish with Us?
- Our teachers are qualified native language experts who use the latest methods to ensure language learning success
- Our courses are online and offer high flexibility in terms of schedule
- All courses are accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group
- A certificate will be issued at the end of each course
Why should you learn Turkish?
- Make your tourism in Turkey a lot easier
- Useful if you plan on pursuing your studies in Turkey
- Turkey is a country of geopolitical significance that is strategically connected—geographically and culturally—to Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Middle East.
- Turkey is the world’s 16th largest economy, Turkish is valuable assets sought by corporations, NGOs, government agencies, and research institutions engaged in the region